Ashadeep Group The Palm  Shahjahanpur, Gurgaon Images

Ashadeep Group
The Palm
Shahjahanpur, Gurgaon

EMI : Starts at Rs. 21.39 K

Rs. 3150 / sq ft. onwards

Project Area N.A.

Possession Jun 2015

Starting Price Rs. 32.41 Lacs

Buildings 4

Units 2 BHK Flat/Apartment

Last Updated Jul 2016

Ashadeep Group The Palm Floor plans

2 BHK Flat/Apartment

  • Estimated EMI : Rs.
    @ 9.90% INTEREST RATE   

LOAN AMOUNT

Rs.

TENURE

1 years

Super Area

1029.00 sq ft

Possession

Jun 2015

Price Per Unit Area

Rs. 3150/sq ft

Base Unit Price

Rs. 32.41 Lacs

  • 2

  • 2

  • 3

  • 1

  • 1

Ashadeep Group The Palm location

Shahjahanpur, Gurgaon

Shahjahanpur is a small town located off NH-8 in the Neemrana Tehsil, Rajasthan. The area is about 79 kilometres north of the district headquarter, Alwar. Some of the prominent neighbourhoods of Shahjahanpur include Neemrana , Rewari, Bawal, Mundawar and Behror. enveloped by Ateli Nangal, Behror and Bawal.companies functioning around the region are Videocon Refrigerator Factory, Parle Biscuits Pvt. Ltd. is witnessing constant increase in the demand for residential projects due to the presence of RIICO Japanese City, proposed Global City and an airport facility. Shahjahanpur is located off the Delhi-Jaipur Highway .The closest railway station is Majri Nangal Railway Station, which is nearly 13 kilometres via Delhi-Ajmer Expressway. Ateli Railway Station is 42 kilometres and Alwar Junction Railway Station is around 78.5 kilometres. IGI Airport is the nearest airport at 96 kilometres via NH-8. Shopping destinations located around are BMG Mall and Neemrana Promenade. Neemrana Fort Palace is the most popular tourist attraction in the area.


More properties in Shahjahanpur, Gurgaon

Project Connectivity

  • Bus Stop
  • Metro & Train Station
  • Taxi Stand
  • Airport

Essential Amenities

  • Hospitals & Healthcare
  • Schools & Education
  • Banks & ATM
  • Grocery Stores
  • Shops Nearby
  • Food & Restaurants
  • Fuel Station

Other Amenities

  • Utilities & Necessities
  • Food & Shopping
  • Entertainment & Recreation
  • Spiritual
  • Emergency Services
Back

bus stop

custom Routes

via Drive

  • Pick my current location
Back

CUSTOM ROUTES

via Drive

---

  • Drive

  • Transit

  • Walk

distance

-- kms

travel time

-- mins

Ashadeep Group The Palm amenities

  • Grocery
  • ATM
  • Bus Stand
  • Lift
  • Gym
  • Parking
  • Kids Play Area
  • Jogging Track
  • Club
  • Swimming Pool

Ashadeep Group The Palm about

Project The Palm

Ashadeep The Palm is residential project in shahjanpur, Gurgaon. Ashadeep The Palm offer 2 BHK apartments with size ranging 1029 Sq.ft. Group housing scheme of 156 flats. Ashadeep The Palm offers amenities like gymnasium, separate club facilities, fully equipped community hall, children play areas, big temple. Convenience store area for basic provisional requirements such as vegetables, grocery, shops, beauty parlor, dairy booth, doctor’s chamber etc. Design within coverage of 25% leaving large open areas of 75% for extensive landscaping and parking. 100% power backup for all common facilities such as lifts, pumps and common lobby area.

  • view more    

Developer Ashadeep Group

Ashadeep Group was established in 2002. It is headquatered at Jaipur. The Group has interests in Real Estate and Infrastructure sector. It is a professionally managed Group involved in real estate development in Rajasthan. The Group has accomplished many Townships and Group Housing Projects in Jaipur City. Group is Currently developing townships in Neemrana also. Group had built Group Housing Project for Central goverment employees (CGEWHO) in Jaipur city. Group is also building an Affordable Housing Project in Jaipur city under Public Private Partnership Model (PPP). The Group projects are differentiated by their futuristic layouts, aesthetics and eco-friendliness. All projects have value added features such as aesthetic landscaping, facilities, education, healthcare and institutional servies. Group leverages several years of engineering experience. It has the best of breed, professional-class capabilities, in civil engineering and construction industry. The Group's experinced engineers & project managers, go hand-in-hand with client to develop project specific knowledge to offer innovative solutions that exemplify world class architecture ergonomic design, and scalability that address the needs of future generations.

  • view more    
  • view more    

Ashadeep Group The Palm get in touch

Add message error Most Light-weight Tooltip

Add message error Most Light-weight Tooltip

Add message error Most Light-weight Tooltip

Ashadeep Group The Palm Discuss

0Selected Projects for Comparison

  • Compare
  • Compare