Are you preparing to buy property but can’t make up your mind which city is better to live in NCR (National Capital Region) – Noida or Gurgaon?
A study has cleared all your worries and Noida has been declared as the best place to live in entire NCR. According to the recent ‘Residential Preference Survey 2015′, Noida is the best place to live compares to Gurgaon and Delhi. According to survey data, Gurgaon at 160.27 points is the most costly NCR city to live in, while Noida stands at 93.94 points.
According to the survey reports, Gurgaon has emerged as NCR’s office district. It is the swishest NCR city and creates most employment, but also has the most pricey real estate.
Why investing in Noida makes sense?
Here are the reasons why you should consider Noida as an investment option:
– Well-developed infrastructure: Noida offers a well-established infrastructure. Its civic infrastructure is more evolved and cost of living is average. The roads are properly maintained and offers excellent highway connectivity in the National Capital Region and neighbouring states, including Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.
– Metro Connectivity: Noida is well-connected to east Delhi via the Blue line of the metro network and several metro stations serve through it. There has been plan to expand the metro network into Greater Noida through, adding to the increasing list of factors that make it ideal for investments.
– Education hub: With presence of reputed schools and colleges, Noida is turning into an educational hub.
– Widening horizons: The growing Noida (Greater , Greater West, the Yamuna Expressway, and the Greater Expressway) includes well-planned regions, with a vision to develop infrastructure before real estate under construction projects in Noida are completed.
– Pocket-friendly deals: In the last few years, property prices in the NCR have sky-rocketed but Noida still offers investment opportunities at low prices. Affordability is the major factors attracting middle class home buyer towards Noida.